you think the week is going to slip by without a second post from me.
i know you all have been waiting with baited breath stopping by daily wondering 'is she going to post again...this week?' (shreeks heard in the background).
o.k...i am really not that deluded...
but i am just way too busy...
and no matter how early i get up of a morning i still don't seem to find my way here to visit with a few of my friends.
what, pray-tell, could i possibly be up to that would keep me away from you?
two of my kiddos were attending vbs
two of my kiddos were leaders at vbs
the other one was home with mama taking his morning nap.
i have several projects i am in the midst of::
1. july work in progress (que the sneak peek)
2. working on a couple of submission projects...o.k...just a little peek this time.
3. and working on a top secret project that is to be revealed later in the...year. sorry. such a tease i am. (no sneak...remember i said it's top secret)
4. oh...and still working on decorating for july 4.
5. oh...and putting my daughter's 10 year birthday party together.
6. oh...and playing wiffle ball in the backyard with the kiddos...
but here is a card to share with you at least. made last week in conjunction with this post. also using the stella bella papers that i love so much. thanks again, alexandra, for the inspiration.
so, that is what i have been up to.
how about you?
tell me your most favorite summer activity on your calendar or that you have already done.
thanks for visiting and saying hi.