We call it Michaels Stickers.
And that would be because they are stickers. Most of them anyway.
How about a little 'how to' for ya today? Or maybe two.
Here is that you will need from Michaels:
- Create 4 1/2 x 5 3/4-inch card with white cardstock. Set aside.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2-inches.
- Use Silver Washi Tape and adhere three different strips of tape in the center of the card that was made in step 2. The first strip starts at 1 3/4-inches from the top edge of the card.
- Use bull clip and clip frame to card.
- Glue wood word at the lower edge of the frame.
- WASHI TAPE TIP: to create word banners or notched flags, tape washi to a piece of cardstock and cut away excess.
- Using the washi tape tip, create a word banner with the SMILE tape. Glue to the right edge of the glitter frame
- Use the washi tape tip again with the star tape. Cut 2 1 1/2-inch strips of tape on the card stock. Notch edges. Tuck flags under bull clip as shown.
- Glue cardstock to card base.
Ta dah! Pretty simple, eh? I love it when it happens like that.
OK...ready for another today?
Here is what you will need and and how to do this one:
Black Color Shine
- Create 4 1/2 x 5 3/4-inch card.
- Add Black Color Shine ink blots to card. Allow to dry.
- Fold gold foil note around right edge about 1-inch from the lower edge. Adhere in place.
- Add the ‘amazing’ Puffy Sticker to note.
- Place BE glitter letters above word sticker.
- Place ‘today’ acetate word in center of card with tiny stapler.
- Place puffy icons on card as shown.
And that's how it's done.
Link me up on Instagram: jamiepate, if you find yourself playing with these fun new embellishments.