Do you ever wish you could cover a clipboard completely?
Last week on this blog I shared the brand new Heidi Swapp Gallery Wall Collection. One of the pieces shared was this clipboard that is part of my first wall re-do. Today I have a tutorial to share with you how to cover the clipboard completely with one of the Decorative Paper Rolls.
To start you will need a few supplies:
DIY Clipboard Pack
Decorative Paper Roll: Gold Floral
adhesive: I chose American Crafts Sticky Thumb Glue Stick
template (included below)
2. Lay paper on clipboard. It can be easier to place the paper under the clip and then add adhesive under the paper. Smooth out wrinkles.
3. Trim excess paper.
4. For that awkward space above the clip, I created a template which you can download here.
5. Lay template over pattern paper, and cut piece of pattern paper.
6. Apply adhesive to clipboard, lay trimmed pattern paper to the top edge. There will be excess paper. Simply trim away.
7. Repeat 5 & 6 for the other side of the clipboard.
8. The result is a custom pattern paper covered clipboard.
9. Stack the clipboard with an art screen covered canvas (a tutorial for another time) and a piece from the Gallery Wall Art Prints.
And that's how to completely cover a Gallery Wall DIY Clipboard.
Collection Used: Heidi Swapp Gallery Wall exclusively at Michaels Stores.
This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of jamiepate.com I do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.