New series from the Heidi Swapp Media Team: Minc It Monday.
I shared a video on Instagram (@jamiepate) about a little technique I came up with for creating 3x4 cards and stenciling with with Color Shine + Minc Reactive Spray Mist and Gold Foil.
This is a sponsored post for the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine. But trust me, the love and opinions are all mine.
Here's what you will need:
Gold Reactive Foil
Color Shine: Pink
Minc Reactive Mist
1. grab a stencil: I just traced a heart on cardstock and cut it out. Both the negative and
positive will be used for the card.
2. color shine card: Place stencil on 3x4 card, spray with Color Shine.
3. spray reactive mist: Use other stencil over 3x4 card, and spray it with Reactive Mist Spray
4. dry card: You really want to make sure Mist is dried completely before it is foiled.
5. foil card: Run Mist-ed card through Minc Machine. Embellish at whim for a pocket page, card, or scrapbook layout.
And that's just one way to use the Reactive Spray Mist + stencil to create a very pretty card for your paper crafting pleasure.
Be sure to follow all the Heidi Swapp Media Team members as we will be sharing tips and tutorials every Monday with the Minc Machine and Reactive Foils. Those girls are full of wild ideas and you don't want to miss a one of them.
collection used: Minc Machine and accessories